Making a physical HID Prox 2 Clone - Firmware V3.0.1What you will need:
- 1x Proxmark3 Kit
- 1x LF Antenna (Included in Kit)
- 1x HID 1326 (Included in Kit)
- 1x T5577 (Included in Kit)
1. Connect your Proxmark3 to your computer.
2. Launch the Proxmark3 client. If you do not have the Proxmark3 client setup check out our Getting Started Guide.
3. Once connected to the client run the 'hw ver' command. You should see output similar to what is shown below. If the version is not v3.01 your steps and commands may differ from the ones below.
proxmark3> hw ver Prox/RFID mark3 RFID instrument bootrom: master-rysc/v3.0.1 2017-09-21 16:36:44 os: master-rysc/v3.0.1 2017-09-21 16:36:45 LF FPGA image built for 2s30vq100 on 2015/03/06 at 07:38:04 HF FPGA image built for 2s30vq100 on 2017/05/17 at 17:48:26 uC: AT91SAM7S512 Rev B Embedded Processor: ARM7TDMI Nonvolatile Program Memory Size: 512K bytes. Used: 192856 bytes (37). Free: 331432 bytes (63). Second Nonvolatile Program Memory Size: None Internal SRAM Size: 64K bytes Architecture Identifier: AT91SAM7Sxx Series Nonvolatile Program Memory Type: Embedded Flash Memory
4. Connect an LF Antenna to the Proxmark3 and run the 'hw tune' command in the client. You should see output similar to the one below.
proxmark3> hw tune Measuring antenna characteristics, please wait...#db# DownloadFPGA(len: 42096) #db# DownloadFPGA(len: 42096) # LF antenna: 20.21 V @ 125.00 kHz # LF antenna: 10.04 V @ 134.00 kHz # LF optimal: 20.21 V @ 125.00 kHz # HF antenna: 1.03 V @ 13.56 MHz # Your HF antenna is unusable. Displaying LF tuning graph. Divisor 89 is 134khz, 95 is 125khz.
5. After confirming that your LF Antenna is functioning correctly place your HID 1326 tag on the LF Antenna. Now run the 'lf hid fsk 1' command. Note and copy the TAG ID you will need this later for cloning your card. In this example, the TAG ID is 2004e20750.
proxmark3> lf hid read 1 #db# DownloadFPGA(len: 42096) #db# TAG ID: 2004e20750 (936) - Format Len: 26bit - FC: 113 - Card: 93
6. Place your T5577 tag on the LF Antenna. Run the 'lf hid clone <TAG ID>
proxmark3> lf hid clone 2004e20750 Cloning tag with ID 2004e20750 #db# DONE!
7. Run the 'lf hid read 1' command again to prove that the tag was programmed correctly. Your Tag ID on the T5577 should now match what you had on your HID tag.
proxmark3> lf hid read 1 #db# TAG ID: 2004e20750 (936) - Format Len: 26bit - FC: 113 - Card: 936 #db# Stopped